Donald Trump urged Russian agents to “find” his Democratic rival Hillary Clinton’s emails and release them, an unprecedented move by a candidate for president encouraging such a foreign breach.
“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” the GOP presidential nominee said at a news conference in Miami on Wednesday. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”
Scumbag of the Week
Search this blog
What to Read
- Treason! Prosecute that traitor @Trump Calls On Russia To Hack Into Clinton’s Emails
- U.S. Maps 1MDB Fraud Trail From Kuala Lumpur to Hollywood – Bloomberg
- There is only Palestine, no Israel @British politician: ‘Israel is the root cause of terrorism
- Ugh! Najib Razak’s ‘chow chee bai’s wife, Rosmah
- Goes to show that USA has a lot of idiots, millions of them @Republicans formally nominate Trump for US presidency
beyondwords0120 on Hear ye, hear ye! @M’sia… Jude Steven on What about Wash Private Parts… Jude Steven on Interesting, Filipinos wash af… Basam on Muslims need to wake up @U’mra… deji on Wheehee! A good twist, reveal…
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 17,250 hits