Spies and secret societies and revolutionaries, oh my! Poor Bang-won tries to gain admission into Jung Do-jeon’s adventure club, but even with all his wits and wiles, he can only get so far before running into ghosts from his past. It doesn’t help that everyone and their mother is looking for the same mysterious figurehead, and that some of them are willing to spill blood to do so. Change doesn’t come cheap.
Scumbag of the Week
Search this blog
What to Read
- What a slut @Woman Defends Dating Daughter’s Ex-Husband: ‘This Is A Free Country’
- It is elementary, my dear Watson… @Penang Transport Master Plan: A scandal in the making?
- The only way for justice is via an armed revolution @Federal Court rejects Anwar’s final attempt at freedom
- PAS, the Talibans of M’sia are caught in a time warp
- I told you so @MH370devris found off E. Africa
Micheal Douglas on Probably from licking Sharon S… . on Disgusting piece of shit #Bren… beyondwords0120 on Hear ye, hear ye! @M’sia… Jude Steven on What about Wash Private Parts… Jude Steven on Interesting, Filipinos wash af…
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 18,162 hits