Bathroom Humour– toilets and what you do with them…. just a fact of life, maybe even a humorous fact of life. It’s a cultural thing and you just need to get over it, or close your eyes and move on. Blowing your nose in public, or in front of just about anybody, however, is horrible bad manners, In You’re Beautiful, the annoying second female lead asks the male lead to get out of the car so she can blow her nose.. However, discussing your digestive process from start to finish isn’t rude, I gather. At least in dramas.
Scumbag of the Week
Search this blog
What to Read
- What a slut @Woman Defends Dating Daughter’s Ex-Husband: ‘This Is A Free Country’
- It is elementary, my dear Watson… @Penang Transport Master Plan: A scandal in the making?
- The only way for justice is via an armed revolution @Federal Court rejects Anwar’s final attempt at freedom
- PAS, the Talibans of M’sia are caught in a time warp
- I told you so @MH370devris found off E. Africa
Micheal Douglas on Probably from licking Sharon S… . on Disgusting piece of shit #Bren… beyondwords0120 on Hear ye, hear ye! @M’sia… Jude Steven on What about Wash Private Parts… Jude Steven on Interesting, Filipinos wash af…
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 18,336 hits