“Why oh Why, Do da en de da en dai”*.
I have so many questions:
- Why Senior Officer Yeom Mi did not provide the motivation to Oh Cho-Rim / Choi Eun-Seol to remember the incident from her past?
- Why Det Moo-Gak did not use his wonder woman, Oh Cho-Rim / Choi Eun-Seol to help catch Celebrity Chef, Jae-Hee, the serial killer?
- Why did Oh Cho-Rim / Choi Eun-Seol not share information with her lover boy, Det. Moo-Gak?
- Why do we have stupid scenes like celebrating her birthday and all that lovely dovey, mushy stuff.?
Aaargh! I am feeling more and more frustrated. If Senior Officer Yeom Mi wanted to get Oh Cho-Rim / Choi Eun-Seol to remember the incident all she had to do was provide her a motivation which could be either one of these or both: one is to avenge her parents death and/or, her boyfriend’s (Det. Moo-Gak) sister.
Then Oh Cho-Rim / Choi Eun-Seol would have shown her the confession written by Dr. Chun Baek-Gyeong and this would have added another clue towards catching the serial killer, celebrity chef Kwon Jae-Hee.
Additionally, shared information between them would have put Oh Cho-Rim / Choi Eun-Seol on guard since she hung around Jae-Hee. It is elementary, my Dear Watson.
Det. Moo-Gak! Why do you need the investigation team when you have the wonder woman who can see smell? Put her to work, dude, keep her with you. Not only would she have help you tremendously but also kept her safe; oh! on second thoughts… your stupidity may actually harm her, I forgot.
Dramabean’s recap: Girl Who Sees Smells: Episode 11 » Dramabeans Korean drama recaps
“Ugh, it’s Noble Idiot Time, though it comes from an unexpected direction. The final pieces of the puzzle of Cho-rim’s past are ready to snap into place, and it’s only a matter of who knows what, and when, that will determine how things play out from here forward. And since someone seems to have lost […]”
* Sung by pop group A Touch of Class (ATC)