BANGI: Law professor Dr Azmi Sharom was reportedly barred from entering the Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia UKM campus on Wednesday night. According to online news reports, Dr Azmi was invited by Gabungan Mahasiswa UKM GMUKM to launch an anti-Sedition Act movement at UKM’s campus in Bangi which was scheduled at 8.30pm. Dr Azmi was reported as saying that he had to “sneak” into the venue when he discovered multiple roadblocks preventing him from entering the campus.Dr Azmi, who is a columnist for The Star, was quoted as saying that he was told to leave by the security guards after reaching the venue, where hundreds of students were reportedly present.
Scumbag of the Week
Search this blog
What to Read
- What a slut @Woman Defends Dating Daughter’s Ex-Husband: ‘This Is A Free Country’
- It is elementary, my dear Watson… @Penang Transport Master Plan: A scandal in the making?
- The only way for justice is via an armed revolution @Federal Court rejects Anwar’s final attempt at freedom
- PAS, the Talibans of M’sia are caught in a time warp
- I told you so @MH370devris found off E. Africa
Micheal Douglas on Probably from licking Sharon S… . on Disgusting piece of shit #Bren… beyondwords0120 on Hear ye, hear ye! @M’sia… Jude Steven on What about Wash Private Parts… Jude Steven on Interesting, Filipinos wash af…
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 18,452 hits