It’s going to be a battle of husband and wife for the PKR presidency, with Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim and Datuk Seri Wan Azizah Wan Ismail confirmed to be going head-to-head in the May party polls.
Party elections director Datuk Johari Abdul announced today the pair will be battling each other for the party’s top post.
The deputy presidency will also see a six-way tussle, with two wild card entries on top of the four big guns initially speculated to contest the post.
The senior leaders aiming for the party’s Number Two spot are Selangor Mentri Besar Tan Sri Khalid Ibrahim, outgoing secretary-general Datuk Saifuddin Nasution Ismail and incumbent vice-president Chua Tian Chang.
The incumbent Azmin Ali has also cast his bid to defend his deputy presidency.
Rounding off the contest are Hulu Selangor branch member Datuk K. Ramachandram and former Puchong branch chief S. Murali. Little is known about them.
There will be 16 people, meanwhile, going for the three elected vice-president seats, with all three incumbents defending their posts.
Nurul Izzah Anwar, Fuziah Salleh and even Chua — popularly called Tian Chua — nominated themselves for the contest.
Scumbag of the Week
Search this blog
What to Read
- Americas Got Talent s12e07 Best Auditions
- Donald Trump ‘behaving like a dictator by leaving underqualified socialite daughter to fill in for him at G20’
- Some stunned by Gulf states’ demand for Al Jazeera shut down, Jamaica says no to the Gulf’s ‘bullying’ of Qatar
- What a slut @Woman Defends Dating Daughter’s Ex-Husband: ‘This Is A Free Country’
- It is elementary, my dear Watson… @Penang Transport Master Plan: A scandal in the making?
MichaelDes on Yeah, and I am the Emperor of… Micheal Douglas on Probably from licking Sharon S… . on Disgusting piece of shit #Bren… beyondwords0120 on Hear ye, hear ye! @M’sia… Jude Steven on What about Wash Private Parts…
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 19,057 hits