Malaysia’s acting Transport Minister, Hishammuddin Hussein, who is also the country’s defence minister, has rejected the suggestion that air force standard operating procedures were breached.
“This is an unprecedented case,” he said. “It may change aviation history. I think it’s lessons to be learnt for everybody.”
Of course, it is also one thing to invest in capabilities, but another to have the training, procedures and resources to use them effectively.
Scumbag of the Week
Search this blog
What to Read
- What a slut @Woman Defends Dating Daughter’s Ex-Husband: ‘This Is A Free Country’
- It is elementary, my dear Watson… @Penang Transport Master Plan: A scandal in the making?
- The only way for justice is via an armed revolution @Federal Court rejects Anwar’s final attempt at freedom
- PAS, the Talibans of M’sia are caught in a time warp
- I told you so @MH370devris found off E. Africa
Micheal Douglas on Probably from licking Sharon S… . on Disgusting piece of shit #Bren… beyondwords0120 on Hear ye, hear ye! @M’sia… Jude Steven on What about Wash Private Parts… Jude Steven on Interesting, Filipinos wash af…
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 18,452 hits