SUNDAY MARCH 23
— Along with French satellite data indicating floating objects in the area, sightings of a wooden pallet and other debris raise hopes of a breakthrough.
MONDAY MARCH 24
— China and Australia both announce fresh, separate sightings of objects in the sea, adding to the mounting evidence of debris in the Indian Ocean.
— The US Navy orders a specialised black box locator sent to the area.
— Late in the evening, Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak announces “with deep sadness and regret” that MH370 crashed into the Indian Ocean, citing new analysis of satellite data. In a message to families, the airline states “we have to assume” the plane was lost at sea.
Scumbag of the Week
Search this blog
What to Read
- Americas Got Talent s12e07 Best Auditions
- Donald Trump ‘behaving like a dictator by leaving underqualified socialite daughter to fill in for him at G20’
- Some stunned by Gulf states’ demand for Al Jazeera shut down, Jamaica says no to the Gulf’s ‘bullying’ of Qatar
- What a slut @Woman Defends Dating Daughter’s Ex-Husband: ‘This Is A Free Country’
- It is elementary, my dear Watson… @Penang Transport Master Plan: A scandal in the making?
MichaelDes on Yeah, and I am the Emperor of… Micheal Douglas on Probably from licking Sharon S… . on Disgusting piece of shit #Bren… beyondwords0120 on Hear ye, hear ye! @M’sia… Jude Steven on What about Wash Private Parts…
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 19,431 hits