According to Wise, Goodfellow falters on a number of factors. First, he says there is no way the pilots (or whoever was steering the plane) were unconscious before the plane reached Langkawi. “While it’s true that MH370 did turn toward Langkawi and wound up overflying it, whoever was at the controls continued to maneuver after that point as well, turning sharply right at VAMPI waypoint, then left again at GIVAL. Such vigorous navigating would have been impossible for unconscious men”
Second, he says that the position of the plane at 8.11am, when a satellite received a ping from the jet, completely debunks Goodfellow’s theory that the plane went down in the Indian ocean near Langkawi. “Without human intervention—which would go against Goodfellow’s theory—it simply could not have reached the position we know it attained at 8:11 a.m”.
Scumbag of the Week
Search this blog
What to Read
- Americas Got Talent s12e07 Best Auditions
- Donald Trump ‘behaving like a dictator by leaving underqualified socialite daughter to fill in for him at G20’
- Some stunned by Gulf states’ demand for Al Jazeera shut down, Jamaica says no to the Gulf’s ‘bullying’ of Qatar
- What a slut @Woman Defends Dating Daughter’s Ex-Husband: ‘This Is A Free Country’
- It is elementary, my dear Watson… @Penang Transport Master Plan: A scandal in the making?
MichaelDes on Yeah, and I am the Emperor of… Micheal Douglas on Probably from licking Sharon S… . on Disgusting piece of shit #Bren… beyondwords0120 on Hear ye, hear ye! @M’sia… Jude Steven on What about Wash Private Parts…
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 19,064 hits