Malaysian Medical Association (MMA) president Datuk Dr N.K.S.Tharmaseelan said the MMA is shocked by Wan Juanidi’s justification.
“His statement is preposterously racist and insensitive. Even doctors trained in psychology will not use race and religion to explain why some sexually abuse their children,” he said in a statement.
In Parliament on Tuesday, Wan Junaidi had claimed that the reason for the large number of statutory rape cases reported among Malays was that they were “more sensitive” to such incidents.
Scumbag of the Week
Search this blog
What to Read
- What a slut @Woman Defends Dating Daughter’s Ex-Husband: ‘This Is A Free Country’
- It is elementary, my dear Watson… @Penang Transport Master Plan: A scandal in the making?
- The only way for justice is via an armed revolution @Federal Court rejects Anwar’s final attempt at freedom
- PAS, the Talibans of M’sia are caught in a time warp
- I told you so @MH370devris found off E. Africa
Micheal Douglas on Probably from licking Sharon S… . on Disgusting piece of shit #Bren… beyondwords0120 on Hear ye, hear ye! @M’sia… Jude Steven on What about Wash Private Parts… Jude Steven on Interesting, Filipinos wash af…
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 18,463 hits