More than a week after the flight disappeared, a leading aviation expert has suggested that Asian military officials may be staging a mass cover-up because they do not want to expose holes within their countries’ air defences.
The Malaysian Airlines jet went missing at 1.30am on Sunday, March 9. But it wasn’t until the following Tuesday that the Malaysian Air Force reported they had spotted the aircraft on radar over the Strait of Malacca at 2.15am.
Thailand’s military later claimed that they detected a plane at 1.28am, eight minutes after MH370’s communications went down, heading towards the Strait.
They said they didn’t share the information right away because they were not asked for it.
Writing on his blog, Aviation expert David Learmount said: ‘Maybe these states’ air defences, like Malaysia’s, are not what they are cracked up to be.
‘And maybe they wouldn’t want the rest of the world to know that.’
Scumbag of the Week
Search this blog
What to Read
- Americas Got Talent s12e07 Best Auditions
- Donald Trump ‘behaving like a dictator by leaving underqualified socialite daughter to fill in for him at G20’
- Some stunned by Gulf states’ demand for Al Jazeera shut down, Jamaica says no to the Gulf’s ‘bullying’ of Qatar
- What a slut @Woman Defends Dating Daughter’s Ex-Husband: ‘This Is A Free Country’
- It is elementary, my dear Watson… @Penang Transport Master Plan: A scandal in the making?
MichaelDes on Yeah, and I am the Emperor of… Micheal Douglas on Probably from licking Sharon S… . on Disgusting piece of shit #Bren… beyondwords0120 on Hear ye, hear ye! @M’sia… Jude Steven on What about Wash Private Parts…
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 19,604 hits