More than a week after the flight disappeared, a leading aviation expert has suggested that Asian military officials may be staging a mass cover-up because they do not want to expose holes within their countries’ air defences.
The Malaysian Airlines jet went missing at 1.30am on Sunday, March 9. But it wasn’t until the following Tuesday that the Malaysian Air Force reported they had spotted the aircraft on radar over the Strait of Malacca at 2.15am.
Thailand’s military later claimed that they detected a plane at 1.28am, eight minutes after MH370’s communications went down, heading towards the Strait.
They said they didn’t share the information right away because they were not asked for it.
Writing on his blog, Aviation expert David Learmount said: ‘Maybe these states’ air defences, like Malaysia’s, are not what they are cracked up to be.
‘And maybe they wouldn’t want the rest of the world to know that.’
Scumbag of the Week
Search this blog
What to Read
- What a slut @Woman Defends Dating Daughter’s Ex-Husband: ‘This Is A Free Country’
- It is elementary, my dear Watson… @Penang Transport Master Plan: A scandal in the making?
- The only way for justice is via an armed revolution @Federal Court rejects Anwar’s final attempt at freedom
- PAS, the Talibans of M’sia are caught in a time warp
- I told you so @MH370devris found off E. Africa
Micheal Douglas on Probably from licking Sharon S… . on Disgusting piece of shit #Bren… beyondwords0120 on Hear ye, hear ye! @M’sia… Jude Steven on What about Wash Private Parts… Jude Steven on Interesting, Filipinos wash af…
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 18,452 hits