A Royal Thai Air Force spokesman shared themilitary’s findings with CNN. On March 8, the Thai military radar was receiving normal flight and communication data from MH370 as it flew its route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. And then, at 1:22 a.m. local time, the flight disappeared from radar. At 1:28 a.m., Thai military spotted an unknown signal on its radar that showed an unidentified aircraft traveling in the opposite direction of MH370.
Scumbag of the Week
Search this blog
What to Read
- What a slut @Woman Defends Dating Daughter’s Ex-Husband: ‘This Is A Free Country’
- It is elementary, my dear Watson… @Penang Transport Master Plan: A scandal in the making?
- The only way for justice is via an armed revolution @Federal Court rejects Anwar’s final attempt at freedom
- PAS, the Talibans of M’sia are caught in a time warp
- I told you so @MH370devris found off E. Africa
Micheal Douglas on Probably from licking Sharon S… . on Disgusting piece of shit #Bren… beyondwords0120 on Hear ye, hear ye! @M’sia… Jude Steven on What about Wash Private Parts… Jude Steven on Interesting, Filipinos wash af…
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 18,463 hits