As the search, widened a senior official in Kuala Lumpur confirmed it was “possible” satellite signals from the plane could have been sent while it was on the ground.
Relatives of the 239 passengers and crew on board missing Flight MH370 are clinging to every shred of evidence their loved ones are still alive.
see also The mystery surrounding the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 has deepened with the Chinese media reporting that several of the passengers’ mobile phones were connecting when called by relatives, but the calls were not picked up
Scumbag of the Week
Search this blog
What to Read
- Americas Got Talent s12e07 Best Auditions
- Donald Trump ‘behaving like a dictator by leaving underqualified socialite daughter to fill in for him at G20’
- Some stunned by Gulf states’ demand for Al Jazeera shut down, Jamaica says no to the Gulf’s ‘bullying’ of Qatar
- What a slut @Woman Defends Dating Daughter’s Ex-Husband: ‘This Is A Free Country’
- It is elementary, my dear Watson… @Penang Transport Master Plan: A scandal in the making?
MichaelDes on Yeah, and I am the Emperor of… Micheal Douglas on Probably from licking Sharon S… . on Disgusting piece of shit #Bren… beyondwords0120 on Hear ye, hear ye! @M’sia… Jude Steven on What about Wash Private Parts…
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 19,171 hits