More than a dozen countries have been called into study their radar recordings and military satellites by the Malaysian Government to try and discover the whereabouts of the missing plane on Flight MH370, the latest reports on the search now confirm, as countries are asked to put military secrecy aside in the search for the mystery plane.
The concern is that there is little radar coverage in the Indian Ocean but that is referring to civilian use and not military use which many of the other countries want to keep secret.
Scumbag of the Week
Search this blog
What to Read
- Americas Got Talent s12e07 Best Auditions
- Donald Trump ‘behaving like a dictator by leaving underqualified socialite daughter to fill in for him at G20’
- Some stunned by Gulf states’ demand for Al Jazeera shut down, Jamaica says no to the Gulf’s ‘bullying’ of Qatar
- What a slut @Woman Defends Dating Daughter’s Ex-Husband: ‘This Is A Free Country’
- It is elementary, my dear Watson… @Penang Transport Master Plan: A scandal in the making?
Micheal Douglas on Probably from licking Sharon S… . on Disgusting piece of shit #Bren… beyondwords0120 on Hear ye, hear ye! @M’sia… Jude Steven on What about Wash Private Parts… Jude Steven on Interesting, Filipinos wash af…
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 18,584 hits