Malaysian officials have refused to confirm the latest reports suggesting a possible hijacking or sabotage of missing MH370 flight.
At a news conference on Friday morning, the Malaysian transport minister again denied claims that the plane could have flown for several hours after disappearing from radars on Saturday. Those reports have quoted sources at Rolls Royce, the company that manufactured the plane’s engines.
Scumbag of the Week
Search this blog
What to Read
- What a slut @Woman Defends Dating Daughter’s Ex-Husband: ‘This Is A Free Country’
- It is elementary, my dear Watson… @Penang Transport Master Plan: A scandal in the making?
- The only way for justice is via an armed revolution @Federal Court rejects Anwar’s final attempt at freedom
- PAS, the Talibans of M’sia are caught in a time warp
- I told you so @MH370devris found off E. Africa
Micheal Douglas on Probably from licking Sharon S… . on Disgusting piece of shit #Bren… beyondwords0120 on Hear ye, hear ye! @M’sia… Jude Steven on What about Wash Private Parts… Jude Steven on Interesting, Filipinos wash af…
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 18,452 hits