“Malaysia has an independent judiciary and the judges will have reached their verdict only after considering all the evidence in a balanced and objective manner. Anwar Ibrahim and his legal team have the right to appeal today’s decision to the Federal Court. This is a case between two individuals and is a matter for the courts, not the government. Therefore, to respect the legal process and the rights of those involved, it would be inappropriate for the government to comment further.”
Scumbag of the Week
Search this blog
What to Read
- What a slut @Woman Defends Dating Daughter’s Ex-Husband: ‘This Is A Free Country’
- It is elementary, my dear Watson… @Penang Transport Master Plan: A scandal in the making?
- The only way for justice is via an armed revolution @Federal Court rejects Anwar’s final attempt at freedom
- PAS, the Talibans of M’sia are caught in a time warp
- I told you so @MH370devris found off E. Africa
Micheal Douglas on Probably from licking Sharon S… . on Disgusting piece of shit #Bren… beyondwords0120 on Hear ye, hear ye! @M’sia… Jude Steven on What about Wash Private Parts… Jude Steven on Interesting, Filipinos wash af…
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 18,463 hits