Rafizi Ramli, Saifuddin Nasution, Nurul Izzah Anwar, Tony Pua, Salahuddin Ayub and others.
With Anwar locked up, it is time for the younger PR leaders to step up and play a more central role in uniting the Opposition and pushing for a more formal structure.
A great orator and campaigner, Anwar was less inclined to handle the nuts and bolts of the coalition. As a result, there was too much ad hoc decision-making. Time for a proper PR leadership council that meets every fortnight.
Scumbag of the Week
Search this blog
What to Read
- What a slut @Woman Defends Dating Daughter’s Ex-Husband: ‘This Is A Free Country’
- It is elementary, my dear Watson… @Penang Transport Master Plan: A scandal in the making?
- The only way for justice is via an armed revolution @Federal Court rejects Anwar’s final attempt at freedom
- PAS, the Talibans of M’sia are caught in a time warp
- I told you so @MH370devris found off E. Africa
Micheal Douglas on Probably from licking Sharon S… . on Disgusting piece of shit #Bren… beyondwords0120 on Hear ye, hear ye! @M’sia… Jude Steven on What about Wash Private Parts… Jude Steven on Interesting, Filipinos wash af…
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 18,452 hits