The Philippine Star yesterday reported Misuari as saying he and his clan were the true owners of Sabah and Sarawak and that history would bear out that both states were the original properties of his great, great grandfather.
Scumbag of the Week
Search this blog
What to Read
- Definitely yes, especially after last week’s results #Sam Bailey: ‘It’s time to axe the X Factor Simon Cowell!’
- Bomb threats: Damn those stupid cunts at SIA #Passengers of SQ001 should thank their lucky stars
- Nuke them, after evacuating the civilians #Cameron says time to bomb militants in Syria
- MH370 crash site FOUND: Airline captain pinpoints exact co-ordinates of doomed plane
- Cyberwar: Hack ISIS to death #Anonymous just might make all the difference in attacking ISIS
Aaaargh! My head is… on Average Penis Sizes By Country… sarahdissegnax on Selena Gomez Shows Off Her Ank… Snoopy Jnr on Since when do you eat shoes? @… gdy2shoez on Since when do you eat shoes? @… backpackerlee on Best airline for best airport,…
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 15,328 hits