The Philippine Star yesterday reported Misuari as saying he and his clan were the true owners of Sabah and Sarawak and that history would bear out that both states were the original properties of his great, great grandfather.
Scumbag of the Week
Search this blog
What to Read
- There is only Palestine, no Israel @British politician: ‘Israel is the root cause of terrorism
- Ugh! Najib Razak’s ‘chow chee bai’s wife, Rosmah
- Goes to show that USA has a lot of idiots, millions of them @Republicans formally nominate Trump for US presidency
- ‘Porky Pig’ Kim Jong-un looking so important. Time for regime change, world @ North Korea’s nuclear test shocks the world – Reuters TV
- Human rights in ASEAN! LMFAO @Malaysians lacking ASEAN bond, says Malaysiacountry’s rep,
beyondwords0120 on Hear ye, hear ye! @M’sia… Jude Steven on What about Wash Private Parts… Jude Steven on Interesting, Filipinos wash af… Basam on Muslims need to wake up @U’mra… deji on Wheehee! A good twist, reveal…
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 16,833 hits